Wedding + Pre-Wedding
Pre-Wedding video ?
- They can be added to your beautiful Wedding memories.
- It's a great way to spend quality time together prior the wedding and memorable keep-shake :)
- Save-the-date video is a creative way to share your unique love with your friends and family guests.
- Your video can be played on a big screen during reception which will allow your guests to be a part of your big day and make them feel appreciate being at your wedding.
- In the future, you can look back and have an option to show your children how you both decided to make this journey together.
- And most importantly, this will remind the time you both fell in love :)
My partner isn't really into taking photo/video can you guide us and give us directions :)
Of course! Most of our clients have never had any experience in front of the camera, and it’s not their job to know how to model. So, we are always going to be sure to guide in a fun and easy-going way to make sure that we get pictures that are not only natural but also flattering for everybody.
Time and Location ?
Technically, the most magical lighting for photos are 1-2 hours before sunset, golden hours! but that doesn't mean you MUST take photos then! If the weather is overcast (which P.S. is also fantastic weather for photos)
We will decide the location with your preference ! Or you can go with our recommendation :)
Changing tent :)
For your convenience, we will be bringing a portable changing tent :)
Once the film is ready,
Digital online delivery.
We will send you the link where you can download the full HD quality video directly on your devices.
For your privacy, the link will be private so anyone that you share can only have an access to view the video.
Can I make an appointment ?
Yes! We can explain everything over the phone, or FaceTime
We will also work with you to accommodate your schedule. Just ask!
Do you upload clients photos/videos on social media?
No we do not, we respect our clients privacy and we do not post anything anywhere without our clients permission :)